Monday, November 20, 2006

Rev Gals


Happy RGBP Delurking Week! I know my blog is new to the ring, but I've got comments already! Yay! Makes me feel muy importante! So if you're reading, stop lurking and speak up already!

Thanksgiving Week = 3 days to do the work of an entire week. :oP

9 comments:

Pink Shoes said...

Thanks for delurking on my blog -- what a fun way to find your blog!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Revgals! Happy Delurkey!

Theresa Coleman said...

DeLurking!
and a blogstone
(o)

LutheranChik said...

Happy Delurking Week!

Nice to meet another Good Lootern Girl who's also a RevGal!

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

Hello and welcome to the Rev Gals! It's my first visit to your blog.

kwpershey said...

Welcome, welcome!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to RGBP - and delurking to you too.

From an old and uncollared blogger - not a Lutheran, but an Episcopalian :)

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I hit the comment button before signing in. I am the Episcopalian who is NOT anonymous and NOT collared.

Rachel said...

this delurking thing is really fun. Welcome.