Friday, February 9, 2007

RevGals Friday Five

Friday Five: American Idols

Yes, it's true. I've been watching Season Six of American Idol with my daughter, our first time dipping into this particular well of pop culture. In the spirit of believing you can do anything, as the auditioners so clearly do, please fill in the following five blanks.


1) If I could sing like anyone, it would be: Stevie Nicks

2) I would love to sing the song: ummm... LBW #499

3) It would be really cool to sing at: I don't like to sing by myself infront of people, but if I sounded like Stevie Nicks, I'd sing everywhere!

4) If I could sing a dream duet it would be with: Not so much a duet, but find me a Soprano who's voice doesn't sound like a cartoon character, and two good-looking Lutheran Men to sing tenor and bass for some 4-part harmony.

5) If I could sing on a TV or radio show, it would be: A Prarie Home Companion. Clearly.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're not alone on #5!
Thanks for playing today.

Sally said...

Loads of people for No 5 - please explain to an ignorant person from across the pond!!!!

Deb said...

Dang! more for PHC. I am totally with you on Stevie, too!
:)
d

revhipchick said...

wonderful play, stevie's awesome!