Thursday, March 1, 2007

Good Friday Garb

My husband is so sweet and thoughtful.
Mind you, he knows me too well... He's buying me a present.
Here's a picture of this present.




Yeah, it's a Roman Cassock. I am one of about 6 women who would consider this a thoughtful gift. (Ok, maybe 7 women.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that you will be glowing! Are you going to wear it out for a night on the town after the service?
-EI

J to the F - EEE - door! said...

Wow - Jake has skills!

Anonymous said...

dude seriously...

all of these years I try to teach you about fashion and this is what happens

just kidding;) I'm sure you will look great in it!

love,
the youngest sis

Anonymous said...

They use to try to get me to wear colors other than black...now the family understands... you want good fashion in the church? go back to rome the original vogue? Are you getting the belt too?
-J
PS Emmy do you post as anonymous because you keep forgetting your password too?